MNI’s daily professional reporting is available for use on your website directly from our news bureaus in the Americas, Europe, and Asia. Our syndication packages are customizable to meet your clients' needs, helping to increase your website traffic.
MNI offers a number of delivery formats and will work with you to select the options most appropriate for your digital content infrastructure. We are able to customize and assist with the deployment of your feed, as required.
You can receive MNI content using one of four methods.
- Streaming: Up to the minute TCP/IP push delivery over the public internet via the AMPS protocol provides streaming XML to your designated server.
- Email: Content can be sent via email to any address you specify. Each story can be a separate email or can be batched together for delivery at times you specify (up to 6 per day).
- RSS: Allows the use of an RSS reader to view headlines and story summaries in a view similar to an Outlook folder, where clicking on the headline fetches the full story. RSS desktop software can be set to refresh at particular times.
- FTP: Pull stories using an FTP address, account, and password we supply. You design a strategy for polling and commencing the FTP pull.
- Plain Text
- NewsML (by special request)
MNI offers various fixed packages if you do not wish to customize your content. Some of the packages available are:
- MNI Email Services: MNI produces a variety of email services, including a morning look at the likely market-moving events of the coming day, alerts to market-moving news, overnight market summaries, and technical analysis.
- MNI Fixed Income Packages: MNI’s Fixed Income packages include comprehensive macroeconomic data releases along with event previews, central bank reports, live reporting of speeches and fiscal and policy statements in the news.
- MNI Foreign Exchange Packages: MNI’s FX packages include comprehensive macroeconomic data releases along with event previews, ‘blow-by-blow’ flow reports and order levels for the euro, dollar, yen, sterling and Swiss franc, plus company news and equity indices market action though the trading day.
For an overview of MNI content that is available for licensing, please register for a free trial.
For more information, please contact the MNI sales team in your region.
MNI offers options for one time use of content. Please contact PARS International for redistribution authorization. www.MNIreprints.com