WASHINGTON (MNI) - The following is the text of Fannie Mae's April
highlights, published Friday:
- Fannie Mae's Book of Business decreased at a compound annualized rate of
2.1 percent in April.
- Fannie Mae's Gross Mortgage Portfolio decreased at a compound annualized
rate of 17.4 percent in April.
- The Conventional Single - Family Serious Delinquency Rate fell five basis
points to 1.73 percent in April; the Multifamily Serious Delinquency Rate
decreased two basis point to 0.07 percent in April.
- The Effective Duration Gap on Fannie Mae's portfolio averaged zero months
- Fannie Mae completed 9,279 loan modifications in April for a total of
35,979 loan modifications in the four months ended April 30, 2015.
--MNI Washington Bureau; tel: +1 202